OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy News

 We are celebrating around here, because Bella passed Embassy and the girls are ready to come home! Yesterday Gabriel got word that his departure moved up a full week, so now he leaves on the 23rd for boot camp and we are hoping to leave the 26th for Ethiopia.


The long wait is over; after almost five months, Mommy and Daddy are coming back for their girls.


 I can't wait to see their reaction; I wonder if they really understood that we would be back for them or they just thought that they had a Mom and Dad for a week once upon a time.


I will get final word on our Embassy dates in the morning and will book tickets to travel tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful news. So enjoy reading your blog! It all amazes me. So glad to connect. Looking forward to seeing those adorable little girls home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, the waiting is almost over. You have been obedient to what you know the Lord told you. You worked so diligently to give two more precious children a forever family!!!! I am so excited for them to live and grow in your home with the other amazing Foringer children. I am praying for Gabriel. I know God is going to bless his future!!! Love u, Kathy Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I want you to know that I have read your blog for quite some time now. I am not sure how I stumbled upon it but I am so glad I did. It warms my heart to see your family grow.

    ReplyDelete