OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Finished

 The screened in porch is finished and it looks wonderful. Our friend that did the job was very detail oriented and the ceiling is beautiful; behind that small wall is a flat ceiling with recessed lights.    

  
JD pulled some furniture back in, but now I get to rearrange and decorate. I am starting with recovering the white cushions on the big chairs.

  
While we like the old bench, I think to be practical it is going to move out to make room for a second table. I'm at least going to try it. 


I am forcing myself to get a chuck of my homeschooling ordering done before I get too distracted decorating.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!! I got my school act together in July, and we have 20+ days done! =) Which is a good thing with the move.

    ReplyDelete