OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Planning


 We had a lovely party for Moriah and Emily last weekend. There are some good pictures on Facebook courtesy of their friends, but I sure didn't take many.


 The weather was rather cold and rainy, but it cleared up for a nice campfire later in the evening.


I am looking at the schedule from now until we travel for Christmas and there are major events on most weekends. Since I also have to fit in shopping, packing and corn-rowing four heads of hair, it looks far from calm and relaxing. I'm just taking it one day at a time, one demand at a time, and lately, one crisis at a time. I hope and pray that our first Christmas away in 12 years will be more enjoyable than stressful. Either way, it will be worth it to see Gabriel and Alayna!

I took my kids to the library this week - small thing for most people but it seemed like a big accomplishment to me with all that we have going on right now!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, library is a big deal here too! Except we haven't actually been "here"...our last library visit was before we moved. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete