OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Finally Continued!

My continued took a bit longer than I hoped. I finally got JD's help tonight in moving Erica's picture folders to my computer and then grabbing some of hers and mine for the next few shots.

This is a really cute picture of Julia, Erica and Tori in my opinion.


I got Julia and Erica lockets that we put pictures of them in.



Because I am such an over-achiever (or ridiculous and crazy), we had Tori's late 13th birthday party while Erica was here; it was an efficient way for her to be able to meet the group of friends. 

They had fun playing outside after our planned inside games. Moriah (on the far right) played like she was 13 also; I haven't seen her have that much fun in a while.
]

This cake was pretty consumed that night!



We are hoping to see Erica and her mom sooner than later, as I have a dream to make it across the country this year to Montana and she isn't too many hours across the border! We shall see...

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Glad they had a good visit. DOn't you love it when the big kids let down their guard and play.

    ReplyDelete