OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

First Day Photo

 As usual, I forgot to take a first day of CC photo before we left the house, so I was pretty excited when I got there and some brilliant person had a table for us to snap a quick pic. Here are my three CC'ers this year; it felt sad to not have Tori and Julia there, but they are doing another home school co-op instead.
 

Elijah and Selah are 5th grade and Bella is 4th. This is the first year that Selah and Elijah are doing afternoon Essentials class, which is pretty intensive grammar and IEW writing. Bella is observing with me. 

Here's to another great year - Elijah and Bella's 6th year; Selah's 5th and the 5th I have tutored. Our Classical Conversation community has been a real blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment