OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

A Spot of Gatlinburg

The next Gatlinburg shots are from the girls and my trip up the mountain to a cool village on top called Anakeesta. I was quite nervous on the ride up in cable cars as I'm super scared of heights. That is me in the middle focusing on the top of the mountain. On the way down, I insisted that I needed an enclosed car (there were a few), but when I got there at 8:00, it was a 40 minute wait and a 0 minute wait for the open car....so there I was again heading down the mountain since Elijah had a 9:00 p.m. basketball game. I would have not missed those games for anything, that's proof. 


A view from the top - 



My girls and I - 


The girls with their friend - 


Anakeesta had these cool bridges between the mountain ranges; we walked all of them. 


Birthday ice-cream - 


I love all the carved bears of Gatlinburg - 


Jenny 



No comments:

Post a Comment