OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Oldest Four - Seldom Seen

The pattern I've noticed is, the younger the child the more pictures I take of them. I guess it's proportional to the amount of time they spend right under my feet. Today I deliberately took some pictures of my oldest four; for many years before adoption entered our lives, they were the only four.

Gabriel -


Alei and her dog, Toby.

Moriah is holding her kitty, Tally.
Alyssa also has her own dog, Charlie.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!
    We have the same thing happening on our blog! The older one are just not around as much, but those moments are so important!!
    Delighting in Him

    ReplyDelete