OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's Going On....

Things have been great here, just busy. We tried to accomplish a lot of school last week; it went well until Thursday, then we fizzled a bit. I guess I'm going to continue with school at least part of this week.

We spent Saturday cleaning the house. I also made a mental note of all the things that I'd like to get done before our Christmas company arrives. JD resumed working in the basement; he had taken the last few weeks off due to a back injury. We then attended a Christmas party Saturday evening, it was a nice treat after working all day.

This week I need to finish shopping, finish wrapping and make lists of meals and groceries. It is also the much loved HAIR WEEK, which means that Julia has spent a few hours whining this afternoon while I've taken out braids.

The front is out (as you can see,) but I still have the back to go. There's always plenty to do around here!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the funniest pictures. She sure is expressive.

    ReplyDelete