OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beating the Record

Yesterday the little girls and I planted the over-flow cherry tomato plants in four pots. In spite of more than doubling my garden beds, I am still running out of room. Now I'm hoping for more like 12 beds down the road instead of the originally planned seven. We'll see....


While we were planting, Elijah decided that he was going to learn to ride Julia's little two-wheeler. He pushed and pushed it around and kept telling me he was going to ride, but didn't get quite brave enough to try. That would be the family record - we've had a few four-year-olds learn to ride, including Julia, but never a two year old.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, that is awesome about your growing garden! It's addicting - but in a very good way! I'm so excited, my peas & green beans & okra are coming up. just waiting on signs that my corn is going to sprout!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete