OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Julia's Plans

 Julia told me that when she grows up, she wants to be a toddler in a tiara. (No, I do not watch, nor endorse that show in any way - in fact I'm in quite anti-beauty pageant all the way around.) This has not detoured Julia in the least from  thinking that it would be the most wonderful thing in the world to tour the beauty pageant circuit. Once her sisters broke it to her that she may not be able to enter as an adult (the youngest she could be since her mother won't let her until then,) she said she would just run the beauty pageant then. 


These pictures are what I got when I got out the camera to take a picture of her new no-top-teeth smile. If you DON'T want a picture like this, you have to coach her to not pose!








(If anyone gets fake tanner around here, it needs to be me after seeing my glowing white legs in yesterday's Easter pictures!)

                                                     Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment