OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Blogger Issues


All of a sudden, I am unable to down-load pictures to Blogger from my computer. It gives me options from smart phone, web cam, etc, but not the ordinary computer. Thus, I have been unable to put on pictures, which in turn means, I haven't blogged.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?
Thanks!






7 comments:

  1. I have not hit that wall yet but hear others have gotten pic hosting at other places and link it here. All they said here is they want you to purchase room or delete some old pics. I hope that helps some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with both my blogs. One is a brand new blog! It's so frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else exρeriencіng рroblems with the іmаgeѕ on
    this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blοg.

    Αny feedbaсk ωоuld bе grеatly aρprecіatеd.
    Stop by my homepage easy money

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happened to me earlier in the week. Then another time I tried, I got the OLD "form" from a couple of years ago--but it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same issues...been waiting to upload a post I wrote last weekend for when I can get pics loaded. I posted the question on facebook yesterday, but nobody gave me any suggestions. :-( I am seeing the exact screen you are seeing and have all week.....

    I was relieved to see the title of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I am using a new blog (as of October), so it isn't an issue with too many photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I found out the issue to "our" blogger problems and ran back through cyberspace to tell you!!!!!!!

    I googled the issue, and it says to try the latest edition of explorer, google (chrome), or firefox. If you are already using one, then try a different one.

    I just downloaded google chrome, and I went in through there (instead of explorer which I always use--no idea if it is the latest) and could successfully upload photos. Of course Ashu is begging for a truck drive in his Little Tykes car, so no time for me to update, but I wanted to let you know how you can post! :-)

    ReplyDelete