OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Post Surgery

Selah is out of surgery and doing well. Her teeth look fabulous from the little peak I could sneak. I'm getting the car and the nurse is bringing her down in a wheel chair with Alyssa.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you can post photos. very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear she is doing good! I will keep her in my prayers! :-)

    ReplyDelete