OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ben's Gift

Who guessed this was the gift? Oh, the sacrifices that we make for our children; these things are loud!


I'm hoping that the local homeschool band is wanting another drummer this fall.

3 comments:

  1. I had no clue you were getting Ben a set of drums. I just bought a set from my sister for Asher. Good deal. Loud deal too! Mine are still broken down in our foyer until i finish getting the laundry done & upstairs sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were going to tell us what he got!
    We have a piano, a keyboard, a xylaphone, and a lap harp. ALl in the name of "theraputic and educational" toys for children=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a set of drums... Loud for sure, but... It really is amazing to see my son develop his talent and discovering that my daughter is pretty good at it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete