OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Little Buddy

The new girls have gotten so much attention, I thought I should do a post on my "little buddy". I don't know when it happened, but he turned into a crime-fighting super-hero overnight. He is continually karate chopping or light saber fighting something evil. When he takes a break from being a super hero, he is a dinosaur. I must say that his new sisters are not always impressed with his skills and that only seems to encourage the little stinker, I mean my little buddy. Being the little boy, he does a lot of things with his Dad, like trips to the hardware store and the dump.

Although he is proving to be a bit of a handful these days, we can't imagine life without him and he is still quite the entertainer. Here's my favorite conversation with him the other day.
He climbed on me, snuggled and took a deep breath. He said, "your neck always smells so good." I said, "that's from my perfume." He sighed, smiled and said, "and it makes you smell like a girl....or a mom."


Elijah - 4 1/2



1 comment:

  1. Opened up your blog to Keith Green---love him! Of course I was listening to him waaay back when. Happy weekend=)

    ReplyDelete