OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Finally a Family Photo

 Our trip to PA for JDs mother's funeral allowed us to capture a lot of family pictures that we certainly had not had an opportunity to take since Selah and Bella had come home. I love this quick picture I took at a rest stop on the path north with the 10 kids that I was driving.


 We were also able to take this of the immediate family. This is just our family with JDs sister's families (and two cousins tossed in for good measure.)
 
  
This is the shot of the 21 grandchildren; since over half are mine, it makes his sisters look like slackers, but we love them anyway. (just kidding Marilyn, Cyndi, Bonnie and Nancy)

  
I was pretty happy to capture a picture with my 12 children together!!! At Gabriel and Alayna's wedding, Alyssa was on to her mission trip to Africa. The picture I've had on the top of my blog from last Easter was missing Gabriel and Alayna. So, thankfully, I have a complete family picture now.

May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment