OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Early Birthday Because Momma is Leaving the Country!

 We celebrated Tori's birthday a little early this year, because I am actually going to be in Ethiopia on her real birthday.  My sister and I am leaving next weekend to spend a week with Brooke at her orphanage. Due to how the schedule had to work, I am actually gone for both Tori and Bella's birthdays. So, we had a party for Tori yesterday and I am scheduling a combo. party for Bella and a few others when I get back home. JD will be in charge of pizza and presents on the real days, (which means I need to buy and wrap them this week!) 



We had a nice get together with dinner, cake and some s'more making around the campfire.


Happy 11th birthday Tori-bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment