OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair Tales Today

Julia headed off to church today with her hair loose and beautiful. She has gorgeous, little spiral curls, but they knot up the minute she takes a nap or rolls around at all. Here she and Tori are modeling their new Poppy Dip dresses (http://www.itspoppydip.blogspot.com.)

Once we got home, I settled on a fast, easy, no-small-braids or beads style. Here's the twists I watched a YouTube video on. They were fast and easy and I think they are cute on her.

I'm hoping they last until next weekend with a bit of freshening, but that may be wishful thinking!


The good news is that I'm done for this weekend. It would have been far less time consuming to have painted another room of the house. I guess that's what I'll plan on for next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I did quite a bit a braids on Amanda once but before too long they got little fuzzies around all the bands and starts and that wouldn't wash out. So, now we prefer the twists that are easier to fresh up and brush the fuzzies out. I hope it works for you guys. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete