OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Neck Doctor"

We headed out bright and early this morning to the ortho. doctor that I've seen for six years. We took along a copy of my MRI (and Julia...and Elijah.) The good news is that my MRI looked better than the x-rays had left him expecting. He is not recommending surgery at this point and just wants me to start using my brand new, home, neck-traction machine. Good times, indeed, but a lot better than surgery.

I do have degenerate disks and I also have some bone spurs, but nothing that is at a crisis level, at least for now. I'm excited to be able to focus on more exciting things, even if I'm doing it while I rest on an ice-pack.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you don't have to have surgery. I'll keep praying that you are able to find relief if it's possible.

    ReplyDelete