OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, November 14, 2011

College

Gabriel  signed up for classes at the local community college today; he brings the grand total to three people in our house currently enrolled in college classes.


It's been really great having him home (and I'm not just saying that because he does children drop-off and pick-ups for me.) It's really nice that the little people get this extra time to get to know their big brother after he spent all last year in Colorado. 







These are the times I really feel the age span of my children - I did Hooked on Phonics today and then ran out the door to sign papers at the college. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally get this. Diapers to "What am I going to do with my life"!

    ReplyDelete