OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Attitude


 I am here to confess that much of my overall attitude is dependent upon the tidiness of my house. I realize that it's not that I really care if the house is that clean as it is a general feeling of being in control of my life. When I wake up to a some what tidy house, I feel much more optimistic about the day; if I walk out to piles on the kitchen counters, I feel overwhelmed before the day even begins. So, since confession is good for the soul and I've been cleaning all day ...I feel really good right now!

As for some pictures, look how cute Selah's hair is down and wild - 



And look at these awesome pyramids that Ben built today; I was pretty impressed with them  (and him).


JD and the four traveling teens arrived in the Chicago area about two hours ahead of the snow storm. Tomorrow morning is Gabriel's graduation and they will all be back home in only two days!

1 comment: