OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter and Birthday


 Easter morning we ate breakfast at camp and said good-bye to new friends.


 This cutie is from Kenya; she enjoyed playing with the big kids.


These college volunteers were Selah and Bella's best friends. They spent as much time with them as they could.

Of the two pictures I took, this was the better one of Bella.
 After good-bye time, we dressed for church and cleaned out our cabin. Dan came to spend a last few minutes with the kids.


 As we were leaving camp, they gave each child an impressive Easter basket. I made them wait until home to open them.


 I seriously did six loads of laundry on Sunday night and another 12 loads on Monday. Tuesday was my birthday and I spent the morning with Elijah and Bella at our last day of Classical Conversations. Then I took Moriah, Alyssa and Tori to Chipotle for a girls lunch out. I'm most unimpressed with how I look in this picture, but it's the only one I took.  
  
Mom, Moriah and Alyssa
  Tori is quickly moving into the big girl category.

Tori, Moriah and Alyssa
Now, I am back to the basement. I'm feeling the pressure to start my garden so I need to wrap it up down there!


1 comment:

  1. That was a LOT of laundry!! Glad you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete