OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adventures of Buzz

If you don't own a TV or ever go to the movies, you aren't missing much; but you would be missing Buzz Lightyear. We are pretty big Buzz and Woody fans around here. Today when I walked into the living room, Elijah was "flying" off the couch arm yelling "to infinity and beyond." When I told him that his flying was impressive, he replied, "thank you mom, actually I mean, thank you Jesse, my cow-girl." 



Buzz is no respecter of couches; he is able to fly off several couches in different room.



In the middle of the flight, he saw a book on the floor that interested him and he stopped to look at it.


After a while, Tori took pity on his wingless status and made him a pair of paper Buzz wings. He then had a whole new round of flying to try out the wings.


We have another swim meet tonight and I'm bringing my camera in spite of the drizzle. Julia came in first in her heat last week and I was so sad that I missed her excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment