OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, September 4, 2009

On A Roll

Tori's on a humor roll lately. She found some old Toy Story stickers in our homeschool cabinet today, (the one that I cleaned out and no kids are supposed to be in.) Anyway, she showed them to me and I told her that she could use them if she put them only on paper. After last week when she glue-sticked her pictures to her bed-room wall, I thought the paper reminder was in order. She came back a little while later with a paper filled with neat little rows of stickers. I complimented her on her creation and she said, "do you remember when you used to be nice and let us put stickers on the wall?" I told her that I was sure that I was never that nice as I've never let anyone put stickers on the wall. She said, "Oh, yeah, that's right, you didn't let us, we just did it anyway to surprise you!" Lucky me!

3 comments:

  1. Larkspur and Ezra colored pictures the other day, then cut them into small pieces and used a glue stick to stick them to the wall in Lark's room. They told me they were decorating (I am certain it was Lark's idea). I am not too upset b/c I really need to repaint in there anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to love the way little minds work!

    They keep a good balance of humor in our hectic lives.

    Delight in Him

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee hee! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete