OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

How About Short and Light?

Compared to yesterday's post, how about a short and light one today? Light as in light-hearted.

Remember this hot spot in the school room?
Here's my new design of that space -

Thanks to the Ikea cube, I have a lot more school supply stuff on that wall AND I still have some empty space!

6 comments:

  1. love it!! I'm just starting out homeschooling and already very aware that easily accessible storage space is something that I need more of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!! Don't you love walking by it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hearing the Hallelujah chorus. Fabulous! A homeschoolers dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cube is totally perfect...like the wall was made just for that cube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeee the cubbies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...love the shelf basket combo!

    ReplyDelete