OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preparing for School

 I spent yesterday ordering school curriculum and cleaning out the school room. (Pardon Elijah's lack of pants.)


I cleaned and organized every basket and shelf. (This was definitely a during picture.)


I figured out some new uses for some old items and am still loving my label maker.


I am trying to incorporate preschool work room and supplies, since we will be schooling with three little people this year. I am also hoping that Selah and Bella don't share Elijah's love of standing on things. In the below picture, he was being "Super Why" and flying onto the couch.


Today, the clean room attracted the gymnasts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment