OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Round of Africa

 It seems I often can't show the really cool pictures from Africa, because they have other adoptive children in them or children awaiting adoption. I can't even show the good pictures of  Brooke with us YET, but I'm going to show a few from the day that we picked her up at the orphanage and brought her to the transition home. I think I mentioned that we went kayaking at a resort.

This is Alei and I in the front, JD in the middle and Alyssa and Brooke in the far canoe.


Alei and I got pretty close to several cool African birds.


 We watched the cattle come down for a drink.


Here's the pretty inside of the resteraunt - 


 And the lavish gardens - 


I am going to post this picture of Brook (hiding behind Selah) and her sweet friend looking at books with the girls. 


I'm going to have to do one (or two) more Ethiopia posts because there are just more cool stories and pictures.


                              Jenny

1 comment:

  1. So excited to "catch up" with your family! Congrats on Bella and Selah being home!!!! I've been enjoying looking at your posts about Ethiopia. It brings back memories of our first months with my younger siblings. What post do I need to go to to her Brook's story? I left off before she came into the picture.

    ReplyDelete