OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quick Sunday Funny

I really was hoping to get time to blog my Saturday organizational tip yesterday, but it didn't happen. We are having missionaries (to Hungary and Slovakia) over for lunch today, so I have lots to do, but I thought I'd share a quick clip from Julia.

Last night I was out sweeping the front patio. Julia came out, put on roller blades and was skating around. At one point, she almost fell, caught herself and did her traditional angry "AAAHHHH" yell. I said, "What's wrong, Julia?" She replied, "You should have taken these away from me!"

That's my girl.........

No comments:

Post a Comment