OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blessed

 I had to make the 7 a.m. pool run to drop Moriah this morning that JD usually does. When I returned, this is what I found in my bed. I feel blessed to have such a sweet snuggle-bug that joins me in the early mornings (or late nights). I am blessed beyond most!



No comments:

Post a Comment