OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Isabella Truth Addisalem

Isabella means "pledged to God; God is my oath." Looking back, God was planting the idea of her in our mind before she was even born. He, obviously, has great plans for her. It has been a remarkable path to her and Selah and God has revealed Himself all along the way. We are so thankful to present our 11th child - 7th daughter - Isabella Truth Addisalem.


This is the first moment we met - 


She has to be the happiest, most easy-going two year old I have ever met. She was just happy with anything we did.



Cute, or what?


I can't wait to get her home!


This was our pre-approval picture for court.


And this wasn't staged...she just is that sweet.


Tomorrow I can show you the Selah and Bella pictures together.

7 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful! I can see how you have fallen in love with her right away. Can't wait to meet the two new additions to the family! I will continue to pray for your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...so adorable!!! I cannot wait for her to know Mrs Wendy & all her craziness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...so adorable!!! I cannot wait for her to know Mrs Wendy & all her craziness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I know you can hardly stand the wait--even though you are so busy.

    ReplyDelete