OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning Postponed

Whoever invented the idea of spring cleaning certainly wasn't a gardener. The most demanding time of the year  outside is spring, so who thought it was a good idea to make it the most demanding inside as well? Fall cleaning makes way more sense.


My house definitely could benefit from a good spring cleaning, but I'm going to have to post-pone at least  to when it's so hot outside that I only venture out in the early mornings and late evenings! Until then, I'm planning on just maintaining indoors; unfortunately, I'm not really even succeeding at that too well.

Today is devoted to catch up; pay some bills, do some laundry, clean a bathroom, exciting things along those lines.  I'm going to be happy if I can just reach the point that I don't sigh loudly when I walk in the front door!


Elijah and Julia were having a great time on the tractor, until Julia got the crazy idea of putting the seat-belt around them both. Elijah was suspicious the moment she pulled it out.


He made is displeasure known and she thankfully backed down rather quickly.


Times were good again!

1 comment:

  1. cute little siblings! Uh huh so you sigh at your house too? Thought I was the only one!:)

    ReplyDelete