OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Break


The kids can be so creative when they aren't allowed to do anything that involves a screen. 

  
I came down with the coughing sickness that has plagued our home the last few weeks and spent the morning at Urgent Care. I still managed to make the Christmas sugar cookies yesterday and let the kids decorate them today. What I haven't managed to do, however, is re-braid the little girls' hair - I guess that will be a fun Christmas Eve project!


 

1 comment:

  1. What did they make the body with--kind of looks like a crime scene drawing--oh no!
    I like the little girls hair in the next post, mall picture. I think it looks really cute not braided.

    ReplyDelete