OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Sweet Signs of Spring

 
 Spring is in the air, at least at the neighboring farm where baby lambs abound. We are looking forward to a baby calf in April and baby goats in May. Of course, we will have a few rounds of baby chicks also; I am saving some eggs for the incubator and we are going to do a Polish chick order online.

I'm also starting seeds in milk jugs for the first time. This week I am pushing to wrap up a few projects in the house so that I can shift my focus outside for my favorite season.

Julia
 

1 comment:

  1. We had windows and doors open today, sunny and 70! Oh baby sheep, they are precious! Moe was 1yr old last week, still precious=)

    ReplyDelete