OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Stairs

 Last Tuesday, I took a speedy trip down the last few stairs at CC holding Nathan and surrounded with other students. The result was a very swollen and bruised ankle that I couldn't stand up on. I ended up at Urgent Care and they diagnosed a sprain and ligament issue, but I will be heading to the actual foot doctor on Tuesday to see what the deal is. My greatest wish right now is something that lets me walk on it without a crutch. This is way way too inconvenient for my life!
 
  
Yesterday I hobbled out with my crutches to hang out with my sweet baby goats; they are so much fun and I hate being inside on the nice days of spring.
 

 We had tickets to the symphony in Richmond two days after the accident, so thankfully, Alayna went with me and drove. 


Bella's new glasses - first kid in 11 that needed full time glasses
Add caption

3 comments:

  1. Guess you could have titled this post "Little Treats - Big Feets" ;) Sorry you got hurt Jen - praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever - much better title!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no!!! I hope the foot Dr had good news. That goat is a cutie, love the ones with blue eyes. Wow--only one in glasses----we ALL 10 have glasses!

    ReplyDelete