OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, December 2, 2017

December Already

I signed up to provide a local needy family Thanksgiving meal ingredients - I was happy with my pretty basket.


The chickens have a pumpkin supply in the breezeway from fall - they love them.


We have already finished CC for the semester; Tori has two more weeks. In science, we built our human bodies organ by organ on the last day. I try not to show the cute kids in my class, so this is primarily Selah alone. ( I learned some anatomy, because I noticed from this picture that Selah's pancreas needed fine tuning.)


I found a great home for Chewy, and Alei and I went out to visit him again this last weekend. He is a crazy donkey, however, and got insanely jealous when we paid attention to Leo, their nice donkey.



It really fell apart when Julia picked up a kitty that was following her, which caused Chewy to chase it across the field. He definitely has some challenging behaviors!
 

Every December, Tori and I make the pilgrimage to John's Hopkins Hospital where she received care when she first arrived in America. She has been followed by the same doctor that now flies in from San Diego for certain patients.

 I captured this picture of her in the waiting room; she said she was fixing it, but it looked like playing :)


 Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Happy chickens!, and ya know it's a natural de-wormer. We will do our model bodies in the new year, it's always fun. I'm glad you were able to re-home Chewy---such funny creatures. I love how even big kids will play when they think no one is watching....you're never too big to play=)

    ReplyDelete