OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas 2018

We had a much quieter Christmas than usual, since Alei, Moriah and Chris all flew to Colorado to have Christmas with Gabriel and Alayna and my darling grand-sons. It's funny to consider just six kids and one son-in-law quiet but it really was compared to what we are used to! I missed the chaos and extra mess honestly. 

I have fought with the lights on this tree all of December; two strands are currently out and I think the whole thing is going to come down earlier than I hoped. I bought lots of new lights in many varieties on the 26th, so next year we will be set!

 

Tori got two ferrets for Christmas and we only took video, so I'll have to get some pictures of them. They are quite entertaining; Selah is in love with them and has set up playgrounds for them. My plan is their run time is the hours Tori spends doing school in her room anyway.
 
Aunt Deb and Elijah
Bella and Selah

Tori
Kylie guarding her Christmas bone from the big dogs.
I was pretty excited about company we have scheduled for tonight and tomorrow night, however, Elijah has a wicked cough and I think I'm going to have to postpone both occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment