OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Total Randomness (Is That A Word?)

 I pulled my camera out today for the first time in several days. Here are a few pictures from the day. This is one of my new apple trees that has only been planted a few weeks; it was only sticks, but already has leaves and flowers.


Yesterday Lowe's had six packs of petunias for 50 cents, so I need to get planting. I think it's warm enough to start putting things in the ground, but I've been a bit short on time (understatement of the year.)
                                                                       

Last Sunday I clipped chicken wings, but there are still several roaming free and eating grass seed that I really intended to be grass instead of chicken feed.


We are plugging on with school; we've had too many days that spring fever has affected our progress.


And last, but never least, is hair. I hoped to get all of Julia's done today, but we stopped with just the take out. She was falling asleep at the counter, so tomorrow will be the wash and re-do. I'm saving my previous parts if you are wondering what the point of the purple bands are.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have a busy life!:) God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete