OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picture Attempt

 I attempted a simple Christmas picture Sunday on the deck. The kids were all cooperative - it could have worked out well, but it didn't - JD is totally blurry and I'm half blurry. So, we are going to have to try that one more time. I may drag everyone into "town" for "real" pictures, but it sure sounds like a lot of work!


Here's Kylie and Toby in their festive Christmas wear with their owners. 




I feel like I'm buried in piles of paperwork. I have barely started the new pile of adoption paperwork, which needs my attention. I also am juggling my two college students at two different schools paperwork and my other children at two different co-ops paperwork on top of my normal financial paperwork. We are only doing minimal school from now until January so I'm hoping to catch up on the paper piles between now and then.  


No comments:

Post a Comment