OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fun at Home

If you are wondering what exciting wonders were awaiting me at home, here is what I've done.


Tori's hair on Saturday, along with the usual unpacking and grocery shopping.



 Julia's hair on Sunday, after church. I think that was my last round of corn-rowing Julia's hair since I'm going to start putting in locs. (The back of hers looks just like Tori's above.) 


Tomorrow begins Julia's last week of school, then we switch to morning swim team practice as well. I am going to evaluate how much I have left with my homeschoolers since my mother was the instructor all last week. While we have finished some books, I fear we have a few weeks left in others!

1 comment: