OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The End is Near

I received an email this morning that Selah's case has been submitted to the Embassy; I'm assuming that Bella's will be quick to follow. The end of waiting for them to come home is almost here; we are planning on traveling the first week of October. 


In this picture, I was talking the girls into sharing their fruit-snacks with the two little boys that arrived on the scene. (It's a tougher job to convince pre-schoolers to do anything when you don't  speak their language.)


We are coming girls...we are coming and I'll be bringing more fruit snacks for that 17 hour flight across the ocean!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited. Those pictures make tears come to my eyes! I can not wait to meet them...have them know that Mrs. Wendy will spoil them & love them good!

    ReplyDelete