OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Snow...and the Boys

Please go away snow! At this point the kids haven't gone to school in a week and every day they are home, we lose a vacation day later when we need them. It seems most of my snow days have been when JD is out of town and I go days with just me and the kids in the house. I've gotten some things done and tried several new recipes, but I'm done. 

Prepping the troops for more snow play!
I really enjoyed the weather just the other day when Alyssa took these pictures of the boys outside. Honestly, I am thankful for the cold weather that has motivated us to finish the basment, but I'm really looking forward to spring!

Here's some shots of the boys that Alyssa took -


Elijah - 5.5


James - 13

Ben - 12.5


No comments:

Post a Comment