OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Snow

 There's not much excitement here; I am snow weary. We have missed Monday-Wednesday of school so far this week and three dental appointments. We have done lots of coloring and puzzles and a fair share of electronic brain-numbing time as well. It seems like it would have been a great opportunity to make progress on the basement, but there has been little of that. We are at the place of clearing floors to stain them, but it is a major deal with all the furniture, etc, that it down there. I'm trying to not make the area completely unlivable since we have a few rounds of company on the schedule. 

They colored  notes that Moriah wrote them.
 We decided the reasonable way to stain the floor was half at a time. Guess what side I'm starting on?



Now I need to stain shop. Anyone have any concrete staining wisdom to share?

1 comment:

  1. It was 70 degrees here, before lunch! Hallelujah!---sorry for your snow.
    I'm guessing you will stain the left side first--I'm so smart;0
    I have no concrete stain experience....but can't wait to learn from you! If I don't die from oil base primer fumes first, painting bathroom cabinets this week. Hopefully, we'll both survive the week=)

    ReplyDelete