It looks like this should move pretty fast. They dug and marked in a day. The cement people show up next week and then the Amish that are framing it come the beginning of August.
This next picture was pretty exciting to me. I decided that I had to have baskets for the kids' everyday school work, as they books fall over on the bookshelf and get misplaced amongst the other children's that they shared a shelf with. Literally the only bit of space left in the school room was the spot under the window. I spent some time figuring out how to have something built that would fit exactly between the bookshelves. One day as I was moving the below Ikea cubbie shelf downstairs that was not being used, I decided to measure it although I thought it was much longer than the space. It fits perfectly, not an 1/4 inch to spare. I then bought seven smaller bins that also fit perfectly in the space. It is rare for any of my projects to be that easy. Now I just have to finish planning for the year and filling the kids' baskets with work!
In the meantime, it's pretty fun to watch the building from the school room.
This week was VBS every night. Tuesday night the children had to go dressed as cows so we wouldn't miss a year of our annual tradition of Chick-fil-a cow day.
|We ran into one of Moriah's friends who took a quick picture - the extra blond child was just a loaner.|
Elijah has a new job at our house - Amazon bubble wrap popper. He is thrilled because he gets to use a little knife. (I know some of you are horrified that I am not saving that bubble wrap, but you have no idea how much is delivered to my door via Amazon!)
I'm so glad your project went well--yes, it's rare that it is so easy! You mentioned before about all the copies--we've done that before too. I had a big printer, still in storage. Now we only have the small tabletop printer, so I'm buying workbooks. I've got to figure out what to do for science!ReplyDelete
Bubble wrap popper! I love it!!ReplyDelete