OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

And Four More


 My first goat, Leia, and I had a heart to heart talk that she either needed to have her babies before my trip to FL or wait until after. She took me seriously and delivered FOUR babies last night. The first two were born before we got out there and James delivered number three butt-first. We thought all was done and cleaned the babies until she laid down and partially delivered number four. I ended up gently pulling it out as she just got too tired to push anymore. Thankfully number four was a girl; the first three were boys. 

We cleaned them and tucked them into our coats to warm.   


 Today was so beautiful that I opened the doors for even the newest babies. Bailey is the girl in the front and her brothers are Buster, Bruno and Bruce.






Cute little guys but they all look like Leia. The only baby that is different is the girl of Lady's twins.


Montana got a much needed bath today! Here she is wet and recovering. Have a mentioned that I'm quite sure she was pregnant? Well, I am! So, there is that on top of the rescued cat and delivering goats.


I'm actually pretty excited about it and as long as they are pure bred puppies, I am going to finance her eye surgery with the sales money. Of course, she may not actually be pregnant and it's a false pregnancy.... but I still think so. 


Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. You must be the goat whisperer! They are all so cute, makes me miss it a little----nah!

    ReplyDelete