OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Quarantined Birthdays

 Like most families, we have celebrated some birthdays in quarantine. Last week, Oliver turned one! He was supposed to have a large backyard party with the theme "Oliver Garden"; he even got official first birthday pictures as a chef -







Instead we just went over to their back yard to sing Happy Birthday and give him his gifts. 





Oliver is the most outgoing child I have ever met and he loves all his aunts and uncles. Here he is with "Aunt Leelee" 


Oliver was a little nervous about the rocking dinosaur we got him; he took some warming up to. 




Yesterday, we celebrated my birthday a bit early; let's just leave it with "I turned old in my opinion" - 




Moriah made me a delicious chicken parmasean! She is quite the awesome cook considering she is a vegetarian and can't even taste her creations! 



And look at these lovely new cushions the girls got me for my chairs? I love them!



 Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment