OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laundry Dress-Up

Do you notice anything different about this enormous laundry pile? (Other than it was supposed to be folded and put away last night?)


Good thing that the laundry stayed, because it provided a great morning game of dress-up.


My favorite was Tori in JD's jeans - too big was an understatement.

Then they started performing for all of us trying to do school. Since I couldn't even focus, you know James and Ben didn't even remember what subject they were on.

I had to relocate the boys to another, more quiet, room. I can't imagine life without my Liberian princesses!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!
    their beaded hair is so cute........do you do it?
    and just LOOK at all your books!!
    impressed :)
    blessings to your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Amanda is the same why when folding laundry all though she gravitates toward my bras and underwear the most. I'm not posting any pictures of that. Lately she's tried to squeeze into the baby's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sallee, I do Julia's hair which is a mix of small corn-rows and box braids. I have a friend who does Tori's as it's all corn-rowed and I'm not too good at that yet. It's rather time-consuming! As for the books, I'm in year 13 homeschooling, so tend to accumulate.

    Katie, I wouldn't post those pictures either, but it is entertaining. My boys would would yell about that!

    ReplyDelete