OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Behind

Yesterday was Alyssa's 11th birthday, but that post hasn't been started.

Today is my Simplify Saturday, but that post hasn't been started either.

My laundry room is almost done, but my laundry room part 2 blog - you know - hasn't begun.

What I have done is taken my daughter out for a Chinese lunch yesterday, then went on a date with my husband last night. Today we took our tribe and five of Alyssa's friends to the water park. Now I'm feeding them all a cook-out dinner and they are all spending the night.

Tomorrow, I'm hauling 14 children to church, then I'll work on blog catch up.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment