OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chicken Mystery and Update

Since I never updated about the little silkie chicken lost in the woods - we did find him. The next morning at 7:45, I dumped my boys in pajamas and coats down the road while I headed to the doctor with Tori. They successfully found him and carried him home. I posted the same day about something that keeps killing my Guinea hens. Unfortunately, I found out today that it is Alyssa's beloved dog, Charlie. So, Charlie just lost his farm freedom. He primarily lives in the house anyway, but now when he goes out, he has to be watched or put on a run.

Tori had eye surgery in Richmond this morning to remove the little skin tag from her eye-lid. She came through just fine and is home playing normally. JD also got a chance to visit the girl's father that I posted about asking for prayer for last night. She made it through the night, but still needs prayer.

Our Christmas fun project and clean out project has fizzled today - I'll try to get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment