OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Don't Try This At Home

 While I have been cleaning out the office, the kids have been entertaining themselves in a number of ways. When I rounded the corner today into the kitchen, this is what Elijah was doing. I grabbed my camera and took the pictures quickly before I sternly reminded him that he wasn't allowed on the table, (especially standing on the colored pencil box....and hanging from the light fixture.)




If you caught my yesterday post, you may be more surprised at the clean table than the wild three year old.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I've got one of those! A wild three year old that is. Love it! So much fun. The first one would have given me a heart attack, now I laugh. I suspect the same with you since you had the foresight to grab the camera. Way to go Elijah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that I will have one of those little ones with our new little grandson...if he is anything like his dad, he will be wild and crazy.

    ReplyDelete