OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break and Organizing

 I decided to take spring break this week just so I can catch up around the house and get the kids' spring clothes out of storage.  I am trying to accomplish several indoor and outdoor tasks this week. Sunday, we weeded the front flower beds as I recovered from what I think was sun poisoning after painting on Saturday. Yesterday, I cleaned the office (I wouldn't even dare take a before picture.)  




This is as good as it gets for notoriously messy office. There is a big JD pile of papers that I'm opting to not show. 


Today we are moving on to the storage room - it's scary down there but we are anxious to swap winter for summer clothes. It's a major job even though I swap only for the youngest five (to be seven.)

I am really regretting the fact that I didn't save any clothes from Tori and Julia, but my philosophy has always been to only save clothes for actual kids that I have. Thank goodness for friends who are willing to share!

On a side note, I received a new picture of Selah yesterday with a sweet smile. I really think she can't be any bigger than Elijah although she is about 14 months older. I so wish I could post her and Bella's pictures!

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEEEE the sweet pic of Elijah on your computer screen!

    ReplyDelete