OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Monday, March 26, 2012

To PA and Back

I have to sing the public praises of my sister since she altered her weekend plans to care for my tribe with no notice, while JD and I headed to PA to see his Mom and three of his sisters. We will know the next few weeks exactly what Grandma is facing medically. We had a wonderful weekend, it seemed much longer than our normal weekends since it was quality time without the demands of the children. 

As I was loading this picture on the blog, Elijah ran in and said, "that's Grandma - I haven't seen her in MONTHS."  He shook his little head and said, "she looks so beautiful!" So, Grandma, know you look beautiful and you have some fans down in Virginia that hope you can clear a week to come see them soon!


I didn't realize how close to the end of the month we are until my sister asked if we could take her to the airport next Saturday - she is Africa bound! Wish we were, but that will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment